- Record quarterly net sales of $5.5 billion increased 14.6% year-over-year
- Net income of $378 million increased $128 million year-over-year, or 51.1%. Adjusted Net Income of $396 million increased $128 million year-over-year, growing 47.6%
- Record Consolidated Adjusted EBITDA of $1.006 billion increased 24.0% year-over-year
- Earned $1.47 per diluted share (“EPS”) and Adjusted EPS of $1.54, compared year-over-year to $0.93 and $1.00, respectively, increasing 58.1% and 54.0%, respectively
- Net leverage ratio within targeted range
ATLANTA-- WestRock Company (NYSE:WRK), a leading provider of sustainable paper and packaging solutions, today announced results for its fiscal third quarter ended June 30, 2022.
“I’m pleased to report that WestRock generated more than $1 billion in Consolidated Adjusted EBITDA in the quarter, a record for our Company, and continued to deliver on our transformation initiatives,” said David B. Sewell, chief executive officer. “I want to thank the WestRock team for their focus and efforts to serve our customers and deliver these results.
“We also announced our intent to acquire the remaining interest in Grupo Gondi, our joint venture in Mexico, which will position us to grow in the attractive Latin America market,” continued Sewell. “While the economic outlook remains uncertain, WestRock’s broad portfolio and geographic reach uniquely position us to manage through economic cycles and maximize shareholder value.”
Legal Notice: Paper Advance is not responsible for the accuracy or availability of content on external websites.